We at FlowMetric Diagnostics, Inc. (“we”, “us” or “FlowMetric”) welcome you to use the services available through our TruBioHealth website ("TruBioHealth" or “Website”). The following Terms and Conditions for the Website is a legal contract between you, either an individual visitor or user who is the age of majority in your jurisdiction, and FlowMetric regarding your use of the Website. Visitors and users of the Website are referred to individually as “User” and collectively as “Users”.
THE WEBSITE IS NOT AVAILABLE TO PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR JURISDICTION OR TO ANY USERS PREVIOUSLY SUSPENDED OR REMOVED FROM THE WEBSITE BY FLOWMETRIC. By using the Website, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your jurisdiction and have not been previously suspended or removed from the Website by FlowMetric.
Modification of these Terms
Ownership; Proprietary Rights
No Medical Advice
BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT FLOWMETRIC IS PROVIDING THE MATERIALS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND THAT THE MATERIALS ARE NOT PROVIDED TO YOU FOR THE PURPOSE OF GIVING YOU MEDICAL ADVICE OR INSTRUCTION ON THE APPROPRIATE USE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PRODUCED OR SUPPLIED BY FLOWMETRIC, ITS AFFILIATES, OR ITS PARTNERS, LICENSORS, OR SUPPLIERS. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON THE MATERIALS IN THE WEBSITE IN DECIDING ON A TREATMENT PLAN OR IN EVALUATING ANY OTHER MEDICAL ADVICE REGARDING ANY DISEASE OR MEDICAL CONDITION, AND FLOWMETRIC, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS PARTNERS, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS STRONGLY URGE THAT YOU CONSULT WITH A PHYSICIAN IN CONNECTION WITH ANY AND ALL TREATMENT OPTIONS THAT MAY BE AVAILABLE TO YOU. THE PRODUCTS DESCRIBED ON THIS WEBSITE ARE SUBJECT TO FEDERAL LAW GOVERNING THE USE AND SALE OF SUCH PRODUCTS, AND ARE NOT APPROVED FOR SALE OR CLINICAL USE IN THE UNITED STATES. FURTHERMORE, THESE NON-APPROVED PRODUCTS ARE NOT BEING DEVELOPED FOR DIAGNOSTIC PURPOSES. NOTHING IN THIS WEBSITE IS INTENDED TO CONSTITUTE A CLAIM OR INDICATION FOR CLINICAL USES OF THE PRODUCTS DESCRIBED. THE CLINICAL INDICATIONS AND RECOMMENDED USES OF THE PRODUCTS DESCRIBED ON THIS WEBSITE ARE LIMITED SOLELY AND EXCLUSIVELY TO THOSE EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE INDICATIONS FOR USE FOR SUCH PRODUCTS AS APPROVED BY FEDERAL REGULATORY AUTHORITIES.
By using this site you agree not to:
- Use the Website for any purposes other than to access information offered by FlowMetric;
- Rent, lease, loan, sell, resell, sublicense, distribute, or otherwise transfer the licenses granted herein or any Materials;
- Impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim an affiliation with any person or entity, forge another person’s digital signature, misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via the Website, or perform any other similar fraudulent activity;
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights on the Website;
- Use the Website for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property and other proprietary rights, and data protection and privacy;
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Website, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Website;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Website or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation; or
- Intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the Website or any User’s enjoyment of them, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code.
Third-Party Websites, Products and Services; Links
The Website may include links or references to other external websites or services solely as a convenience to Users (“Reference Websites”). Links on Reference Websites may lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom FlowMetric has no control. FlowMetric does not endorse any such Reference Websites or the information, materials, products, or services contained on or accessible through Reference Websites. Access and use of Reference Sites, including the information, materials, products, and services on or available through Reference Sites is solely at your own risk.
You agree that FlowMetric, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty, may terminate your use of and access to the Website, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Website or portion thereof may be effected without prior notice, and you agree that FlowMetric will not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies FlowMetric may have at law or in equity.
Disclaimers; No Warranties, No Medical Advice
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, FLOWMETRIC AND ITS AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, LICENSORS, AND SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM FLOWMETRIC OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT AS USED IN THIS SECTION THE TERM FLOWMETRIC INCLUDES FLOWMETRIC’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, LICENSORS, AND SUBCONTRACTORS.
Limitation of Liability and Damages
Consumer End Users (Outside of the United States)